Here are readers’ most popular tags for exploring classical.org’s The Bernstein Experience and The Holiday Experience in the first year (as of January 31, 2019). What’s your favorite?
- The Gruen Tapes – These exclusive, never-before-heard, interviews of Leonard Bernstein by John Gruen reveal the private thoughts of one the country’s most documented humans.
- Watch video – Love videos? So do we! Enjoy video content from all classical.org experiences.
- In Bernstein’s voice – Listen to audio of Bernstein, including some exclusive content, only available here, on classical.org.
- Bernstein poetry – Bernstein’s poetic musings on life, music, and more (some never before seen or heard), including readings by award-winning actors.
- Young People’s Concerts – Explore Bernstein’s Young People’s Concerts with the New York Philharmonic, televised on CBS between 1958 and 1972.
- Christmas Carols – The Holiday Experience, includes explorations of classical masterpieces and these fan favorites: songs of Christmas from around the world.
- travel blog – Jamie, Alexander, and Nina’s musings from the road, celebrating their father’s life and legacy, with fans like you around the global. Love humor or hearing about famous folk? Start here.
- Tanglewood – From its inaugural summer (1940) through the present day, Bernstein’s life and legacy intertwined with this Massachusetts haven for summer music making.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. – Explore connections between the visionary leader for civil, voting, and labor rights, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and music.
- listen – Explore multimedia features with audio recordings (music, talk, and more) — in addition to the free streams.
Other ways to explore: