Classical.org affiliate radio stations support Classical.org’s mission to make classical music accessible and relevant to all. This mutually beneficial affiliation encourages connections between actions — digital experiences, terrestrial radio, attending live events, and participating in real-time social media — and audience: intersections across city, regional, and national audiences.
Classical.org affiliate radio stations are supported by Public Radio International (PRI).
By becoming an affiliate station, you will receive:
- Your station listed on a Classical.org page, linked to your web presence
- Classical.org following and mentioning your station via social media
- Classical.org affiliate charter member status
- In addition, Classical.org and PRI are open to exploring opportunities for broadcast and/or on-demand specials built from Bernstein performances in your area!
By becoming a charter affiliate, your station agrees to support classical.org’s mission by:
- Linking to classical.org from your station’s web site
- Mentioning classical.org on air (language to be provided)
- Following @ClassicalOrg social media handles from your station’s handles, and sharing classical.org content with your social networks three to four times a month
Interested in becoming an affiliate?
Please contact Mark Kausch of PRI